Thursday, October 23, 2014

A new release at Art Impressions!























Hey, all!  Last week I was lucky enough to be given an opportunity to play with some brand spankin' new images, so today I'm sharing 4 cards I made for the new Art Impressions Ai People Release. 

These characters make me roll!  I don't know why I identify with them so much...actually, it's pretty obvious, LOL ;)  You can find these new gems in the Ai Shop along with all of the other fabulous Ai designs.

While you're out and about checking things out (ooohhhhh, a rhyme!) stop by the Ai Blog.  The designers post daily so you can be sure to find something new and inspiring there all the time.  

Catch ya later!  Until next time, stay crafty!

4 comments:

  1. Hey girlfriend!!! I'm soooo excited to see when you post a new AI card!! Your coloring ALWAYS knocks my socks off! These are all amazing!! Miss you!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sharon! These new images are ridiculously addictive! I can't get enough of them :) Missing you too, lady!!!

      Delete
  2. These are fabulous Sharon! I love these images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cheryl!
    I am really missing you! Are you all right? I keep checking back to see if I am missing your posts. I hope to see you again soon! Huggies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D